Health Desire Recipes

 I’ll let you in on a secret, which is that sometimes I toss random veggies into a pan with this frozen cauliflower nut taco meat (carrots? peppers? spinach?). Also, sometimes eggs. It just depends on what you have or how you feel right now.

 And my second secret is that even though we wrap it all up in a flour tortilla that’s already loaded with solid carbs, I don’t get mad if there’s a little extra carb action in the form of white or brown rice in there. Also.

 And then sprinkle extra vegan cheese over everything because you obviously aren’t kidding here. It’s a MEGA BURRITO, to scream loudly.

 Sweet potato, cauliflower, and pecan taco meat are used as the stuffing for these vegan monster burritos, along with the usual suspects of avocado, salsa, and a tonne of cashew cheese. vegan! Versatile, easy to prepare, and SO GOOD.

 Filling: Put your sweet potatoes in a pan with a drizzle of oil and salt. Sauté until tender. Add the prepared cauliflower and walnut taco meat and just enough water to get it nice and crisp and meaty.

 Puree all vegan cheese ingredients in a blender until smooth.

 Assembly: Fill a flour tortilla with avocado puree, cauliflower nut topping, salsa, cilantro, and cheese. Roll, wrap, or fry in a pan… however you like. The Mega-Burrito says YOU!

 Moreover, If you’re using a sweet potato, cut it into small pieces so the pieces cook faster. You don’t have to use sweet potatoes. Try carrots, spinach, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, etc. The cauliflower and nut meat would be good as a garnish on its own, so if you’re really in a hurry, you don’t need to add sweet potatoes or any other vegetables. I just like to add veggies to bulk up and add some extra nutrition.

 5-Minute Vegan “Yogurt”: Thank you so much for this delicious easy dairy-free yogurt recipe! Allergies are the worst, food cravings that seem too difficult to do yourself are even worse, and here’s a magical solution! You are the very ♥️ very ♥️ best!!

 What is creamy, silky, high in protein, and certified by Snack Heaven?

 This is VEGAN YOGURT, guys. Do you recall what I had for dinner on Wednesday? We got so many comments and questions on this one!

 Here are my answers to everything:

 Cashews, frozen fruit, and tofu don’t hate me are the main components.

 Naturally sweetened with honey and fruits.

 Alright, before anyone gets mad, I understand that it’s not YOGURT yogurt. Fully understand. And totally respect the people who make real yogurt, like the one who turns you into a full-fledged scientist growing cultures and looking through microscopes for a batch of creamy yogurt. Shout out to your people. You are who I want to be when I grow up (I’m 32, and I have time).

 But for now, I’ll be brutally honest with you.

https://healthdesire.info/asian-chicken-salad/

 I really don’t mind going scientific on real homemade yogurt.

 My MO for making yogurt is more like… hey, let’s mix some things together and make it super nutritious and creamy and taste like a decadent dessert and maybe add a probiotic capsule, maybe? It’s quite “yogurt” for me.

 And even though I’m not a vegan, I think sometimes it’s good to take it easy on dairy.

 What is convenient because you know what? this yogurt is HERE FOR THAT. It senses your craving for a frozen snack and elevates you to one that cuts out dairy AND tastes like dreams come true TOO.

 This really could have been a 15-minute meal prep recipe, come to think of it. I bought these cute little jars and we kept a batch in the fridge all week and ate it with coconut oil granola and banana bread muffins for a repeat breakfast/snack/dessert.

 I got the idea for this recipe from The Perfect Blend cookbook (which is a beautiful book and SUPER healthy, by the way, I’m not that healthy but I use this cookbook all the time)! Her recipe is a little different, but the idea of blended vegan yogurt is the same!

 This dreamy creamy vegan “yogurt” is the BEST! Naturally sweetened and made in five minutes with three ingredients.

 Mixing: If you have trouble mixing it, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk. For an easier mix, thaw the peaches first!

 Probiotics – For a probiotic boost, you can empty a probiotic capsule directly into the blender and blend. In fact, I preferred the batches that I made without the probiotics. I felt that the texture became a bit chalky with the probiotic capsule.

 Pearl Couscous Skillet: I got this recipe in my inbox this morning and realized it was for dinner. I just sat down and took my first bite and oh my goodness. Repeat immediately. I think my tomatoes were a bit pitted so I’ll probably crush them next time, but otherwise no notes. 10/10 will definitely do it again!!

 This Chickpea and Couscous Casserole is exactly the kind of comforting, long-lasting SOS winter recipe I needed in my life this month. What month are we in, by the way?

 Everything is eaten almost like a casserole: big spoonfuls of steamed spicy goodness on every plate, chewy bites with couscous, chickpeas give it a bit of a punch, and canned tomatoes and herbs a nice touch of sun. Sun in the middle of winter.

 Although speaking of seasons, this variety can also be made in the summer, like last summer’s Kale and Farro Tomato recipe.

 I serve it with mashed banana, which I love so much I’ve included it here. It’s not really enough to call it a salad, because it’s just the kale that gets a little spa treatment, but it’s just the right thing to add shine and crunch and pack greens for the day.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post